vsys -> vsys1 constraints failed : Maximum number of virtual systems reached

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

vsys -> vsys1 constraints failed : Maximum number of virtual systems reached

L1 Bithead

Hi,

After cloning a rule i had this answer if i try to commit

"vsys -> vsys1 constraints failed : Maximum number of virtual systems reached"

Does someone knows what it means and what i can do?

Thanks

Frederic

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

Do you have vsys enabled and are you expecting to run vsys?

Hi,

I haven't modify anything,

the only thing I made after the last working commit was cloning a rule...

To get things running back I used the passive PA2050, deleted the cloned rule, cloned the rule again, modified it and commited it...

Once the configuration was updare on the active system, everything worked well...

Frédéric Besse

PA2050 active/passive mode, 4.1.4 version

Hi Frédéric,

I see some similar cases to the behavior you're describing. I'm glad to see you were able to work around the issue. It looks like you should also be able to revert the config, and do a commit force from the cli to get around this error.

This seems like more of a work-around though. If you run into the issue again, it may be wise to open a case and see if we can debug the issue to find a root cause.

Thanks,

Jason Seals

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!