zone name limited up to 15 charaters

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

zone name limited up to 15 charaters

L4 Transporter

Hello,

Does anyone else think the 15 characters limit on zone name is a bit short?   I submitted a FR and got rejected by PM already.   since FR is based on customer feedback / vote.  I hope other partners or customers had the same feeling to voice up and let's their SE know we want zone name longer than 15 characters!

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

I have a VM-300 running 8.0 and it allows 31 character zone-names.  What version are you running?

zone.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

I have a VM-300 running 8.0 and it allows 31 character zone-names.  What version are you running?

zone.png

I am running on 7.0 and 7.1.  Good to know PANOS 8.0 increased to 31 characters.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!