GlobalProtect Multi Factor Authentication

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

GlobalProtect Multi Factor Authentication

L0 Member

I'm in the process of setting up GlobalProtect for the first time.  I have two authentication methods set up for the portal, ldap and radius.  My understanding is that with this configuration both authentication methods must succeed in order for the login to be successful, however that is not the case.  Whichever authentication method listed first wins and the 2nd one is never evaluated, is that by design or am I missing a step? 

Some additional tests show that the gateway behaves the same way using the same configuration. 

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

How have you set this up. Is it by authentication sequence….  Or have you added 2 auth profiles.

not sure why you need 2 auth process but if needed then why not have ldap for the portal and radius for the gateway..

however.. would all this cause confusion for the users…

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!