Hoe can i download Global protect application 6.0.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

L0 Member

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@HCL_Serco,

Assuming that you are an administrator and have a support account you can download them from support.paloaltonetworks.com. 

Assuming that you are a user, you would need to ask your administrator or alternatively find an organization that just publishes and distributes the agent. Otherwise you can use one of my fellow Wisconsin resources like THIS where the University of Wisconsin is gracious enough to self host the installers for their students. I'm not telling you to download random installers off of a university or any other website that you aren't provided the SHA256 to validate against, but they're present and available. 

I'd also throw a little bit of warning in the event that you are a user. Administrators have the capability to force you to utilize a set version. In the event that your organization is enforcing a set version(s) that they permit to connect, installing a random version without their blessing may see your connection not function or at worse have your device quarantined. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!