Pushing GlobalProtect Linux Clients

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Pushing GlobalProtect Linux Clients

L2 Linker

Hi!

Probably a dumb question, but although I can see the Linux GlobalProtect client in Panorama (Panorama → Device Deployment → GlobalProtect client), I can download a specific version (5.3.1), I can't activate it - when I "activate" it doesn't list any of my firewalls. If I go to the firewalls, it doesn't list the Linux clients and I can't manually upload a Linux client.

This is problematic as getting people to update outdated Linux clients is somewhat trickier without being able to force it centrally, and we /do/ get quite a number asking about the Linux client.

So is there a way to push the client onto the firewalls in the same way that the rest of 'em work? We're currently running PanOS 9.1.x.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!