LDAP Integration with Redhat IPA in Palo Alto Firewall

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

LDAP Integration with Redhat IPA in Palo Alto Firewall

L1 Bithead

Dear Teammate,

How can I integrate with the LDAP feature of RedHat (IDM) IPA server authentication on Palo Alto Firewall, I tried to configure in Palo Alto LDAP configuration setting as the documents reference by official site but it's not working, Palo Alto to IPA Server is reachable connection and related port are already open in RedHat and also in Firewall, including service route pointing to IPA server. I have tried different many method for that I can't find documentation for this cloud you please help me for the solution and share or guide for the configuration. Many Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @PyiePhyoHtay ,

Thank you for starting a new thread.  I see you posted here -> https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/general-topics/redhat-ipa-authentication-on-palo-alto/td-p/3092....  That thread has a couple of good links which I assume you have read.

Once I have configured an authentication server, and it is not working, I have found the CLI "test" command to be extremely helpful in that it gives very specific errors if the authentication fails.  https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/pan-os/9-1/pan-os-cli-quick-start/use-the-cli/test-the-configurati...

Could you run the command and report the error message you are getting?

Thanks,

Tom

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!