Migration Panorama from ESXi to Nutanix AHV

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Panorama from ESXi to Nutanix AHV

L2 Linker

We're currently looking at replacing our VMWare ESXi hypervisors with Nutanix AHV hypervisors.
We are currently using Panorama in VM mode.

1. Do you know whether Panorama is Nutanix AHV-compatible? Does the publisher support the Nutanix AHV hypervisor (or Redhat KVM)?

2. If yes, does Panorama support migration from VMWare to Nutanix AHV with Nutanix Move?

3. If only the OVA format is available and offered by Panorama, does Panorama include VirtIO drivers?

I found some documents about Palo alto and Nutanix there is missmatch between them.

Do you know something about that ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

L2 Linker

Is anyone can help me with this question please ?

L0 Member

I have the same question.  Is Panorama able to migrate or move to AHV Nutanix?  Do we have to do a new install of Panorama in Nutanix?

L3 Networker

i also have a same question 

Can the Palo Alto Panorama VM be installed on Nutanix AHV?

Can it migrate directly from ESXI to AHV or new setup on AHV is required?

do you got any answer for it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!