Routing - Last Resort Network

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Routing - Last Resort Network

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I am sure I tested this previously and found it work but today when I am testing the routing seems to fail -  as a background my sites have Internet using Prisma Remote networks and also backend MPLS connectivity

layout example:

I have all my Remote sites - with static advertisements

192.168.1.0/24 - Site A

192.168.2.0/24 - Site B

192.168.3.0/24 - Site C

192.168.4.0/24 - Site D

I have my data center with static advertisements - set at a Service connection 

192.168.95.10/32 - Service Connection - Domain Controller

192.168.95.11/32 - Service Connection - Domain Controller

192.168.96.0/20 - Remote Network - User Browsing

192.168.0.0/16 - Overlapping Cover subnet (tried both Remote and Service Networks)

so when I am a mobile user I connect to Site A for resources - if the Internet or prisma Remote Network fails it should call back to the covering subnet in the datacenter as that static route is class as down if the tunnel monitor is also down?

I am sure months ago I tested this and it worked like a treat - but now I am testing with remote and service networks and it does not want to let the DC take over when the site remote network for Site A is down....I am sure this was working

if it fails back to DC then I can use the backend MPLS to route this traffic until the remote network is up

any ideas

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

sorry just check back on this and no news

does anyone have any advice?

L1 Bithead

is there anyone that can advice please?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!