Feature Request

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Feature Request

L0 Member

For Twistlock, is there a way to track when a vulnerability is first found on a host? if not, I think this would be a very helpful feature for vulnerability management. 

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Hello!

Thank you for reaching to Palo Alto Networks Support. My name is Umer, and I am part of Prisma Cloud Compute Support team. I will be assisting you with your question.

I download a csv file for deployed images from the UI by going under Monitor > Vulnerability > Images > Deployed. Then I filtered using scan by defender. In the CSV file, there is a discovered column which should show when was the CVE discovered.

Can you please verify if that is the information you are looking?

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards, 

Umer Sheikh | Technical Support Engineer - Prisma Cloud Compute | PCCSE, AWS - Associate Architect

Not exactly. I am looking for a record of when a vulnerability is first found on a specific host, like an ec2 instance, that has been scanned via agent or agentless scanning. The use case would be for vulnerability management and ensuring that we are meeting SLA deadlines for patching. 

L3 Networker

Hello,

In that case, please feel free to open a feature request using the following URL:

https://prismacloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/

Please make sure to describe your use case, as it helps product team to better understand the requirements. 

Regards,

Umer Sheikh | Technical Support Engineer - Prisma Cloud Compute | PCCSE, AWS - Associate Architect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!