As we continue with our efforts to improve and enhance the public cloud UTDs, a new version of Azure UTD focused on VM-Series firewall in Azure is now available. In the latest version, attendees receive temporary access to Microsoft Azure to run the lab.No setup required and no Azure account required.
What's new in Azure UTD v2.0:
- Runs in Cloudshare, need to schedule class in Cloudshare like other UTD workshops
- Provide students temporary access to Azure console and review how VM-Series is deployed in Azure
- Demonstrate how to prevent threats while allowing certain applications
- Showcases VM-Series integration with Azure Application Insights to publish PanOS metrics
- Demonstrate fault tolerance to redirect the traffic to active VM-Series firewall
- Showcases how to improve security policy by converting port-based policy to application based-policy with Policy Optimizer in VM-Series
- Upgraded to PanOS-9.0
Please register here to attend (online or in-person) the upcoming workshop classes.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!