Next-Generation SD-WAN Solution
As times change, so does architecture and how we secure it. With the move from traditional WAN to SD-WAN (Software Defined-WAN), the need to keep it secure has not changed, and we want to make it as simple to use, deploy and manage.
Palo Alto Networks has been able to release a lot of great innovating solutions over the years, but now we are happy to introduce the industry's first Next Generation SD-WAN solution, Prisma SD-WAN (formerly CloudGenix).
With this new approach to SD-WAN, we have been able to integrate the following characteristics:
- App Defined - Providing application layer visibility enabling network teams to create app-based policies and deliver SLAs for all apps, improving the end-user experience.
- Autonomous - Automated operations and problem avoidance using machine learning and data science, eliminating up to 99% of WAN and application access trouble tickets.
- Cloud-delivered - Enabling all branch services to be delivered from the cloud, including networking and security, simplifying WAN management and enabling branches to be rolled out in minutes instead of months.
Today, Palo Alto Networks is introducing a number of new additions to it’s Next-Generation SD-WAN solution:
- Machine learning-based capabilities to further simplify network operations
- A small form factor SD-WAN appliance designed for retail and small offices/home offices (SOHO)
- A high-performance SD-WAN appliance suited for large campus locations
- Seamless integration of Prisma™ Access cloud-delivered security
Prisma Access Security Integration
Along with everything else, we are also seamlessly integrating our Next-Generation Prisma SD-WAN with Prisma Access.
This integration will allow customers to secure both intra- and inter-branch traffic, as well as any traffic to public of private clouds.
An overview of the Prisma SD-WAN solution and the new capabilities is available at www.paloaltonetworks.com/prisma/sd-wan.html.
We will be hosting an online Virtual Launch event on October 7. Where we will be talking all about the benefits of our SD-WAN solution as well as Demonstrations and a Live Q&A session.
To learn more and to register, click here.
The machine learning and Prisma Access security integration capabilities are available now through CloudGenix 5.4 and CloudBlades 2.0. The CloudGenix ION 1000 and ION 9000 are available now.
The CloudGenix ION 1000 (top) and the CloudGenix ION 9000 (bottom) expand Palo Alto Networks CloudGenix SD-WAN solution’s reach down to the smallest branches and up to multi-gigabit campuses. Both are part of Industry’s first Next-Generation SD-WAN Solution which enables the secure cloud-delivered branch and simplified network operations.
Thanks for taking time to read my blog.
If you enjoyed this, please hit the Like (thumb up) button, don't forget to subscribe to the LIVEcommunity Blog area.
As always, we welcome all comments and feedback in the comments section below.
End of line