Asset inventory not updating for anything without the XDR agent. Last observed date is November 25th.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Asset inventory not updating for anything without the XDR agent. Last observed date is November 25th.

L3 Networker

This was working before November 25th.  Nothing changed in the configuration, network location is set and Distributed Network Scan is enabled.

We are running Pro.

I opened a case but wondered if anyone else sees this?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hello @PC-TomS 

Thanks for reaching out on LiveCommunity!

Apologies for late reply. Can you please explain what discrepancies are you observing in asset inventory. Is it not updating with the new endpoints that were added recently or is it not updating information regarding already present endpoints. 

Also what resolution have you received from TAC team?

L0 Member

Did you solve your issue?

I also have some problems with asset inventory.

Have you got some answers from TAC?

No, just got back to work a few days ago and I had TAC put the case on hold.  Inventory is still showing last updated 25 November.so I will re-open the case.

Tom

When I filter All assets to exclude those with the agent, the most recent last observed time is November 25th at 13:31:52.

It basically looks like XDR stopped updating asset inventory on November 25th for any endpoint without the agent.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!