XDR agent Auto upgrade Schedule settings in agent configurations

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

XDR agent Auto upgrade Schedule settings in agent configurations

L1 Bithead

We recently enabled Auto upgrade on our system.

We selected " Only maintenance releases in a specific version " configured the agent Configurations as below:

Shaveta_0-1692302820890.png

Although when I checked the Agent audit logs I see that the upgrades started at Aug 17th 2023 06:10:10 AM CDT and last was around Aug 17th 2023 15:04:18 CDT.

So I want to know if we have any correct time zone or what does that Schedule time really means ? 

Thanks,

Shaveta shaveta
1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hello @Shaveta ,

Thanks for reaching out on LiveCommunity!

Schedule time basically allow you to create a time window during which agent upgrade will take place. So as per your screenshot, 2 agents are going to be upgraded on the 2 days of your choice between 8 AM to 12 AM. Then the parallel upgrade repeats for next batch of agents.

Regarding the time mismatch in audit logs, can you please confirm whether the timezone on your XDR tenant and XDR agents are same or different?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!