Arcsight base event to layout

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Arcsight base event to layout

L2 Linker

Hi,

My Playbook is able to get arcsight events those related to a correlation (alarm) but i need to visualize these base events into layout tab but cant find a proper way. Do you have any suggestion ?

Regards. 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hi @MKececioglu

Method 1: Create a markdown field. Use the ToTables function to populate the data in the field.  (Easiest + table looks nicer) 

Method 2: Create a GridField and use the setGridField automation to populate the data in the field. (Can be resized and sortable(I think))

Method 3: If you want a graph. You can use the dynamic section with a script to populate the data. https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/cortex/cortex-xsoar/5-5/cortex-xsoar-admin/widgets/create-a-custom...

Warnings: It is not recommended to put large amount of information into a field. This will directly affect your incident load times and index sizes. 

Recommended Method - Use the ToTables function to send the output to the warroom. Mark the output as evidence. Ask your analyst to view this information on the evidence board. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Hi @MKececioglu

Method 1: Create a markdown field. Use the ToTables function to populate the data in the field.  (Easiest + table looks nicer) 

Method 2: Create a GridField and use the setGridField automation to populate the data in the field. (Can be resized and sortable(I think))

Method 3: If you want a graph. You can use the dynamic section with a script to populate the data. https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/cortex/cortex-xsoar/5-5/cortex-xsoar-admin/widgets/create-a-custom...

Warnings: It is not recommended to put large amount of information into a field. This will directly affect your incident load times and index sizes. 

Recommended Method - Use the ToTables function to send the output to the warroom. Mark the output as evidence. Ask your analyst to view this information on the evidence board. 

L4 Transporter

Hi @MKececioglu, If the above solution worked for you. Please mark this as solved. Thanks.

L2 Linker

Hi @jfernandes1 ,

This method is worked for me, thank you for your support.

Method 1: Create a markdown field. Use the ToTables function to populate the data in the field.  (Easiest + table looks nicer) 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!