Cortex XSOAR Starter Edition vs Cortex TIM Edition - Funtionality Difference

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XSOAR Starter Edition vs Cortex TIM Edition - Funtionality Difference

L0 Member

Hi, 

I am looking for functionality differences between the two licenses of XSOAR i.e. Cortex XSOAR Starter Edition and Cortex TIM Edition.

As per the Admin Guide, it seems the broad differences are in number of Automated Tasks and feeds...but nothing is specified in terms of functionality like Creation of Playbooks, Triggering of Playbooks via Incidents, etc....

Is there any difference w.r.t Product Functionality in terms of Deployment or Operations ?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

hi @VArora2,

There is no difference in terms of deployment and operations except you will need to operate your feeds/indicators if you have TIM. TIM adds a fundamentally new capability that gives you full control of your threat intel feeds. It surfaces feeds that give you the most ROI, enables you to fine-tune the feeds to match your environment, and enriches your existing playbooks with external context. 

I hope this answers your question.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!