===ERROR

DBot
February 15, 2023 12:09 PM
Scripts returned an error
#2: add Test key to context
Command:

!Set key="test" value="abc" stringify="false" extend-context="incident"
Reason
Error from Scripts is : Script failed to run: open /usr/local/demisto/res/_script_template.js: no such file or directory (2603)

=====
is it a bug? 

play book set error.PNG
Regards,

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Hi community,
the problem was resolved after extended the diskspace and reinstalling the xsoar package,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

I don't see that issue when running XSOAR 6.10 and the latest version of the Common Scripts Pack.  

But looking at your command, no reason to be using the extend-context argument here, what happens if you just run:

!Set key=test value=abc

If not, make sure your Common Scripts Pack is up to date via the Marketplace and try again. 

Hi Mbeauchamps2,
thanks for your feedback, actually the common script is at last version, 
i just opened a case to see if there is a bug in some package.

L1 Bithead

Hi community,
the problem was resolved after extended the diskspace and reinstalling the xsoar package,

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!