Failed to start Demisto Server Service

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Failed to start Demisto Server Service

L1 Bithead

Hello Everyone, 

We recently ran our of disk space on our XSOAR device. I was able to clear out 30GB of old updates/files, ect. I rebooted the server after deleting the files and the Demisto service will not start. When running systemctl status demisto I see the following errors. 

Sep 14 16:29:43 server systemd[1]: Unit demisto.service entered failed state.
Sep 14 16:29:43 server systemd[1]: demisto.service failed.
Sep 14 16:29:43 server systemd[1]: demisto.service holdoff time over, scheduling restart.
Sep 14 16:29:43 server systemd[1]: Stopped Demisto Server Service.
Sep 14 16:29:43 server systemd[1]: start request repeated too quickly for demisto.service
Sep 14 16:29:43 server systemd[1]: Failed to start Demisto Server Service.
Sep 14 16:29:43 server systemd[1]: Unit demisto.service entered failed state.
Sep 14 16:29:43 server systemd[1]: demisto.service failed.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? 

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

The systemctl status doesn't have enough information to tell what's wrong. I'd suggest looking for more detailed logs under /var/log/demisto (esp. server.log) for a better idea of what the actual error is.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!