Global Protect VPN logs from Panorama to Cortex XSOAR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Global Protect VPN logs from Panorama to Cortex XSOAR

L0 Member

Hello, was reviewing Globalprotect VPN Logs in Panorama and am currently stumped on how to even create an alert or find the logs in which to send to XSOAR. I reviewed the PAN-OS integration, and I can link it to Panorama, but it will collect logs based on specific queries into the logs. None of which go directly to Global protect. Anyone out there run into the same issue or is there something I'm overlooking?

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi @STeegarden – There is no way to have the integration fetch GlobalProtect logs into XSOAR (short of customizing the integration), but you should be able to query for GP logs. Then you could set up a job to periodically query the logs and take action accordingly.

Please test and see if the following command works to return GP logs. If not, please attach a screenshot of the error and debug log.

!pan-os-query-logs log-type=globalprotect query=<QUERY> debug-mode=true

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!