No download Link

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

No download Link

L1 Bithead

Hello

I have received my license over email but the email does not contain any download link. Where can I get the files?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

You can request an XSOAR 6.x download link via the Palo Alto Support Portal. 

The problem is that as a "Free" community edition one cannot ask via Customer portal anything. We just get redirected to these forums 🙂

I see someone else had the same issue here:

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/cortex-xsoar-discussions/impossible-to-submit-support-case-amp-...

L0 Member

Me too, I'm completely stuck unable to download the product - great start!

Dan

L0 Member

Hello, same problem here.

Registered for community access which is working but no email or anything with working download link.

Did anyone find a way to make it work?

No. Seems like Palo Alto doesn't want us to try their products.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!