Problem to whitelist internal domains and IP's

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Problem to whitelist internal domains and IP's

L3 Networker

Need help, as in Cortex XSOAR , I'm having issues adding my domains and internal networks to a whitelist
In the settings, I have two options for this, but I can't edit them.
Anyone else experiencing the same issue? My objective was to insert and exclude internal domains and IPs from external feed analysis.

tlmarques_0-1706787040765.png

Best regards
Tiago Marques
8 REPLIES 8

L2 Linker

Hi @tlmarques 

Those are OOTB lists so you will need to detach to unlock the list to be editable. Once you are done editing, you can reattach to lock the list again. 

L1 Bithead

detach icon.png

Detach, Add new data and lock it. 

on my machines, I can't do that... even with the admin user

tlmarques_0-1706810622988.png

Best regards
Tiago Marques

on my machines, I can't do that... even with the admin user, see image bellow.

Best regards
Tiago Marques

L1 Bithead

I think you need to contact the support

L2 Linker

@tlmarques 

This might be due to the list being pushed from dev to prod. You won't be able to edit lists that were pushed from dev. Although this list is OOTB, if you push it from dev, it's going to behave like that.

Another way to find out is run !addToList listName="InternalDomains" listData="test". If you see any error message related to "remote repository", then the list was pushed from dev. 

The list is default...

i try run and system give error:

tlmarques_0-1709558406415.png

Best regards
Tiago Marques

I noticed that if you are on version 6.10 it does not allow you to "detach" even if you have all the permissions enabled, however if you have version 6.12 it does allow you. At least that's the difference I noticed.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!