cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger action each time an answer is received on data collection task

L0 Member

Hi everyone,

I am trying to achieve the following scenario:

Send a form with data collection task, the form is closed after 4 weeks. The form asks for a hostname to contain within CrowdStrike

Every time someone answers the form, I want to contain the machine in CrowdStrike.

However, the task is in "waiting" mode in XSOAR. I am not sure how to achieve this scenario,

Thanks for your help,;;

1 REPLY 1

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I also face to several issues with the behavior of the data collection. I don't think what you want to do is possible, because when someone answer to the data collection, the task will be considered as completed.

One solution can be to use recursive jobs or incident. When the data collection is completed and the machine contained, it will launch a new job or restart the playbook of the incident. But the link of data collection will be regenerated, which can be confusing for your end-user.

M.A. Engineer XSOAR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!