XSOAR test/free license - Paloalto ignoring a request from customer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

XSOAR test/free license - Paloalto ignoring a request from customer

I have tried to request test/free license of XSOAR using web form - (https://start.paloaltonetworks.com/sign-up-for-community-edition.html). Completely ignored. Then I asked for support - they pointed out to local rep. Local rep can do nothing, they claimed that it seems that PA do not issue that license for European countries. 

We have been long time customer of Cortex and PA firewalls and I am disappointed by that lack of any information and support. 

Do you know where I can ask to get that license? Our minemeld is no longer supported and we need some replacement.

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi

Hi @Miroslaw_Iwanowski 

I am not sure why you would have been ignored, but if you sign up to download the Cortex XSOAR then you will get the trial version (without the limitations on reporting and commands in one day) after the 60 (I think it is) period it will revert to the community edition, this has a limit 166 commands in one day and the reporting is severely limited, other than that it is pretty much fully functional, threat feeds are limited to 100 objects though so they are more for practise and eval than anything else.

Hope this helps

PCCSA PCNSA PCNSE PCSAE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!