asa-L2L config migration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

asa-L2L config migration

L1 Bithead

Hello Folks,

I'm new to using Expedition Migration Tool and have a question regarding l2l or AnyConnect configuration from my cisco asa firewall. Does Expedition automatically identify and migrate the config of asa l2l or Anyconnect? Trying to play around with it but seems like it's a manual configuration process? Can somebody please confirm this. Thank you.

Please note: I'm trying to migrationg a cisco asa post 8.2 code using the latest Expedition migration tool.

Thank you.

Chie

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

Hello Chie , 

Not anyconnect configuration, only IPsec site-to-site vpn tunnels configurations. 

Hi Lychiang,

Thanks for your reply. So if I have Anyconnect vpn configuration on the asa I have to manually configure it on the palo firewall right? Also for l2l vpn configuration, does it also migrate the PSK?

Thanks again.

Chie 

Chie,

PSK is encrypted , won't be able to migrated automatically . Palo Alto networks use Global Protect as VPN client , migrate from anyconnect to global protect will need to be done manually. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!