Checkpoint R77.30 IPSec Tunnels not importing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Checkpoint R77.30 IPSec Tunnels not importing

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I am beginning a conversion of firewalls from CheckPoint R77.30 to Palo and we are getting all of the objects I would expect except for the IPSec Tunnels. The firewall's I am converting all have tunnels that would be great to get converted. I am following the MT20- Checkpoint: Different SOURCE files FORMAT guide found on the forms for getting the correct files from the CheckPoint management server. Anyone have any suggestions why the IPSec Tunnels are not being imported?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

We are not currently supporting VPN migrations for Checkpoint configurations.

This is something we will support in the future and we are working on it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

To add some additional information to hopefully get some assistance with this issue.

In case 3 of the "MT20 – Checkpoint: Different SOURCE files FORMAT". It spells out that there should be a rules.C file for configurations R75.40 or higher. We are running R77.30 on our firewalls and do not have the rules.C file. I am currently just using the rulebases_5_0.fws file but have to use option B or nothing will import. We are getting everything except for the IPsec tunnels which is a huge bummer as we have a large number of tunnels between our firewalls.

We are not currently supporting VPN migrations for Checkpoint configurations.

This is something we will support in the future and we are working on it.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!