Expedition - Machine Learning Failing - Data Truncation: Data Too Long For Column 'Destination'

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition - Machine Learning Failing - Data Truncation: Data Too Long For Column 'Destination'

L0 Member

Hi

Machine learning is failing on a permissive rule in Expedition.

When I check /tmp/error_SecRulesLearn it gives me the error :

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorJob aborted due to stage failure: Task 1 in stage 133.0 failed 1 times, most recent failure: Lost task 1.0 in stage 133.0 (TID 17385, localhost, executor driver): java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Data truncation: Data too long for column 'destination' at row 1

I have no ideia what should I change to fix this.

Could you help pls?

Regards,

Fabio Ferreira

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Hi @Fabio_Ferreira 

I think from that error means the data for Destination field is too long. 

I would suggest you check below:

1. Make sure you are running the latest release of Expedition v1.1.93

2. Trying to do ML on one single rule with less traffic hit and specify a short time period for analysis like 1 day 

See if it creates the same problem.  

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

Hi @Fabio_Ferreira 

I think from that error means the data for Destination field is too long. 

I would suggest you check below:

1. Make sure you are running the latest release of Expedition v1.1.93

2. Trying to do ML on one single rule with less traffic hit and specify a short time period for analysis like 1 day 

See if it creates the same problem.  

Hi @lychiang

It seems with a shorter timeframe it works without problem. We need to use almost a month of traffic, I will try 15 or 20 days.

Thank you for your help.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!