Expedition Security Policy Filtering via CLI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition Security Policy Filtering via CLI

L0 Member

Does anyone have any experience with recreating the output of the Security Policy filtering via the CLI of expedition?  I have a quite large set of filter criteria (300+) that i am trying to filter across a Panorama with 30K rules.  300 filter elements not only would take forever to enter in to the Global Search, but would likely cause some other issues with the web interface.  i would like to be able to run a SQL query or a PHP script that could ingest the list of filter criteria, and feed out something like a comma or tab delimited file.

Thanks,

Jim

1 REPLY 1

L5 Sessionator

Hi,

Expedition 1 does not offer the functionality that you are referring to. The filters cannot be entered via CLI because of the lack of an interface that would allow it.

Expedition 2 is being designed to support this functionality, to be able to export the filters and reimport them to other projects and to offer and API to automate their creation. The first version of Expedition 2 will be during May.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!