Expedition Won't Connect to my VM300

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition Won't Connect to my VM300

L0 Member

I have expedition deployed in my test environment, Ip 172.16.1.15.  I would like to connect it to my VM300, 172.16.1.1.  Internet accessibility and accessibility to the VM300 is definitely not a problem. 

I go to my devices, entire in all the relevant information for the connection, but when I get to the API keys and choose my username and password, I get the response Unexpected content in server response. Revise you are connecting to a Palo Alto Networks Device. 

The only thing strange that I notice is Username has a drop down where 3 options starting with Mt_ are already available. I replace those with my admin, so, maybe that's the problem? 

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

Hi Zolson40, 

What version of the Expedition you have ? For API account , please ignore those three Mt_ usernames in the drop down . you can type in your login account name for FW. Please try to upgrade to latest version 1.1.68 . 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!