Export to Excel - Empty Results

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Export to Excel - Empty Results

L1 Bithead

Export to Excel for any object I select results in empty spreadsheet. Anything I'm missing to export objects to Excel? v1.1.66.2

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Hello,

I am using the same version of expedition and I am not having any issues. When you go to the dashboard it shows that you are migrating security rules, etc correct? I assume if you have nothing to export then it will come up as empty.

Dashboard shows successful import. Double click Rules, then right click Export to Excel. Empty spreadsheet is result. Could very well be pilot error, I don't know what I don't know.

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 2.59.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-23 at 3.00.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-23 at 3.04.43 PM.png

It is working fine for me. I am using expedition version 1.1.66.2. What version are you on? Also try changing the bottom right part to select vsys1 if the rules reside within that vsys and attempt to do an export, I tried both ways and didn't see a difference on my end.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!