Is there a way to put migrated objects into a DG instead of shared?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Is there a way to put migrated objects into a DG instead of shared?

L0 Member

During a config migration some objects are placed in shared but I need them in the DG. I don't see a way to move them from shared to the DG. Is this possible?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

In expedition , during the merge, you can drag and drop the source config objects to the specific DG folder on the right side of the panorama base config.  If the object was already in shared, you can clone the object in shared and place it in other DG, however you will encounter duplicate object with different name and same value, I would suggest you used "move" function in Panorama. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!