Migration from FTD 2110 HA pair to PA 3410 pair.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Migration from FTD 2110 HA pair to PA 3410 pair.

L1 Bithead

Hello All,

We are about to Migrate from Cisco FTD 2110 HA Pair to PA 3410 HA. Can some one help out with the process. 

Does Expedition works well? if Yes what are the steps i need to do? Please let me know.

PA is completely new for us, please let me know what will be the way to do a smooth migration.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Community Team Member

Hi @HakunaMatata007 ,

I found a relevant discussion for FTD to PAN migrations. Hope this helps!

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L4 Transporter

Hi @HakunaMatata007 

Expedition can migrate FTD in ASA syntax. First you need to extract the config in ASA syntax and then running the workflow defined in above videos you will be able to migrate to PANOS.

Hope this helps,

David

Thankyou for the response David @dpuigdomenec 

So what are the ways i can convert my FTD config file to ASA syntax file. Any info or steps that i need to do please.

Thankyou

@JayGolf thankyou for the information.

Hi @HakunaMatata007 

To be honest with you I didn't execute the commands as my customers did that for me.

Doing some google I found this article that maybe help: https://community.cisco.com/t5/network-security/how-show-running-configuration-or-startup-configurat...

On the other hand, I've escalated the question to my PS colleagues. I will let you know once I have a response.

Hope this help,

David

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!