Remediations of a new setup.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Remediations of a new setup.

L3 Networker

Anyone have knowledge of the remidations you have to do?

Parquet path

ML server IP

PanOrders Agent

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Disregard - my Expedtition VM was unable to communicate at all with Panorama due to not being on the right virutal LAN.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

So, I found my doc from the Ignite UTD and fixed the above. However, I am now on a new issue, that adding the Panorama server as a device is having a problem downloading the config, etc from said Panorama. The following is what I am seeing happen.

Is it possible that this is an issue with Expedtion and PANOS 8.0? I noticed the lab devices were 8.1, and that's about the only thing I can think of. The user account I added on Panorama, "expedtion" has super-user, i verified the API key works, etc.

expedition1.PNGexpedition2.PNGexpedition3.PNG

Disregard - my Expedtition VM was unable to communicate at all with Panorama due to not being on the right virutal LAN.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!