Remote Exception empty field

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Remote Exception empty field

L0 Member

Hi,

I'm having many issues with my recently installed Expedition:

1. When I try to login every morning, it fails because of "incorrect user or password" but I'm copying the password from notepad correctly. After 5 mins I can login correctly using the same password.

2. After I logged the home page keeps charging for some minutes and finally shows Remote Exception with empty field. The home page does load correctly, all the boxes of the dashboard stay empty.

3. After 10 - 20 mins of login again finally dashboard load correctly without any alert, but the scheduled task at 4:00 for processing csv is not executed. So I have to manually process the csv.

I've provisioned it with 4cpu / 8GB RAM, and disk: 40G for OS and 200GB for /PALogs.

I used the OVA provisioned in Palo Alto LIVEcommunity and I updated to the version 1.1.105.

Please, any advice about what can I check.

exp-1.png

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hello,

I would suggest you check your file system to make sure you are not exceeding your drive space usage, you could use the following command to look “df -h” we have seen in some cases when you are at 100% then you will be denied login access until you clean up the files within /dev/mapper. I would also suggest you always clean up the files after an update by using the following command “sudo apt-get autoremove”. Other than that it is hard to determine exactly what issues you are facing but I am unable to recreate them within my environment.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!