Temporary Data Structure Folder

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Temporary Data Structure Folder

L2 Linker

Hi, 

I am having issues with Disk Usage 15GB out of 17GB but when I go into ML and try "DELETE ALL DATA STRUCTURE FILES" under Temporary Data Structure Folder I get an error "Error deleting the Connections File". 

When I actually browse to the folder via the CLI there are no files in it either which is strange...

Any ideas how to clear up disk space? 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

This feedback should be improved int he tool.

Actually, when there is nothing to delete, it fails at deleting the folder.

So, do not worry about this issue.

You can give a try deleting old packages via "sudo apt autoremove". I hope this gives you some extra space.

Otherwise, you can always add an additional virtual disk and mount into the virtual logic.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Can you show the owner and rights for your data folder:

i'm using /PALogs and the privileges/owner are below. 

drwxrwxrwx   5 www-data www-data  4096 Dec 12 02:09 PALogs

L5 Sessionator

This feedback should be improved int he tool.

Actually, when there is nothing to delete, it fails at deleting the folder.

So, do not worry about this issue.

You can give a try deleting old packages via "sudo apt autoremove". I hope this gives you some extra space.

Otherwise, you can always add an additional virtual disk and mount into the virtual logic.

Thanks for the feed back guys. I gave full rwx access to the folder and still get the error.

But managed to clear some space with "sudo apt autoremove", thanks @dgildelaig.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!