Antivirus Dynamic Update Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Antivirus Dynamic Update Issue

Not applicable

As of this writing, the latest available Antivirus update through Panorama seems to show it was released on 5/22/12, version # 750-1031. Prior to that release they had been received daily, is there any known issue with A/V updates right now? I initially believed we weren't getting any of our updates, but we were able to download the recent Applications and Threats that were released yesterday (5/29/12) and deploy those so the issues seems to be specific to A/V.

Thanks in advance for any help with this issue.

Dwayne Perry

10 REPLIES 10

L6 Presenter

Dwayne...Please contact our Support and open a case.  Thanks.

L3 Networker

Same problem here. What should we be seeing as the latest release?

You can always view the content releases via your Support account under Dynamic Updates.  The latest AV release is version 756-1039  30 May 2012.  Thanks.

Right, forgot about that.

Perhaps this is part of the problem - the latest release I see under my Support portal is 750-1031 from 22 May 12

Maybe your support license(s) have expired?

Expired license?

I initially believed the support licenses may have expired as well but we're good through october. I've opened a case and the initial responding tech, advised that it may be an issue on the Palo Alto backend servers and would reach out to the AV update team. Once I hear more I'll update the thread as well.

Thanks; our support is good until November as well.

Not applicable

The issue has been resolved, I've downloaded the latest releases and

deployed them via Panorama. The AV update we last received on 5/22 was the

latest publicly released update, and the subsequent updates were only

released internally as they were still being modified and tested in

response to recently discovered threats. Hope this helps!

L1 Bithead

i have same iussue: in my active/passive cluster the active node is not able to download and install the new virus definitions. No problem with threat and url definitions (works fine automatically) and the manual process for AV also works sweetely

My panos is 4.1.6

• 10 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!