caddies for a 5200 and 2500

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

caddies for a 5200 and 2500

L1 Bithead

Hi

i am looking for caddies that fit a PA-5250 and a PA-3220 firewalls i can find replacement the replacement drives looking for parts numbers for them original was where damaged in moving. Please can someone help me with this as i need these caddies for the drives to work

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

does anyone know if there is a universal caddy that will fit the PA=5250 and the PA-3220 anything will be a great help

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@CIT1977,

You probably want to reach out to your SE and push this through them. The only drive caddies that I've ever seen PAN sell separately are for the WF appliances and the M-series devices.  The actual drives themselves come with the caddies, but I doubt you want to by a full replacement set of drives just to get the caddies. I'd try to just use a generic 2.5in caddy in the meantime, I don't think there's anything non-standard about the caddy. 

does anyone know if there is a universal caddy that will fit the PA=5250 and the PA-3220 anything will be a great help

do you know a universal caddy that will do the 5250 and the 3220 any help will be grate as i have no other place to look

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!