Cannot set new certificate to portal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cannot set new certificate to portal

L2 Linker

Hello all,

Because of a domain name change, I created a new CA certificate on the PA500 which is our portal. I set this certificate as server certificate in the Portal settings. I committed, restarted the web-server and sslvpn processes.

But the new portal website still has the old certificate. How can I make the new certificate active on the portal?

Regards,

Stephan van der Plas

4 REPLIES 4

L6 Presenter

are you sure you did not access the page from browser cache ?

L4 Transporter

Hello bsanders,

Have you also verified that the Gateway configuration for GP also has the change made for the certificate if you are using same server certificate for portal and gateway.

Thanks

L7 Applicator

If you have openssl installed (or you install it), you can check the cert by running:

openssl s_client -connect www.example.com:443

Just change the site to your portal address. It'll pull down the certificate and show you the common name.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Or You can use onlie tool http://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html

Regards

SLawek

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!