Cert authority to use

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cert authority to use

L0 Member

We got a wildcard cert built off of a CSR from a windows machine.  However attempts to put it on the palo alto device have all failed.

previous tickets on that were a run around between here and go daddy.  PA believes it look all good and go daddy cant do anything when i try to build a CSR off of the PA device, GD just doesnt recognize it and there support could find no answer for me

Is there any step by step instructions, something visual, i wonder if its my process or something, and was going to set up a cert thru thawte to try to get beyond this. 

Anyone else get go daddy to work, i assume more are using thawte and that it works, but tips and tricks or any pointers would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

What PANOS are you running? What specific error is being provided by the PAN device?

L3 Networker

Sometimes it's useful to run it through a validation process.  Try  CSR Validator and see if everything looks as it should.

Mike

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!