cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Checking NAT Pool Usage from the GUI

L0 Member

Hello community,

I'm wondering if there is a way to check the usage of IP addresses in a NAT pool from the GUI and/or from Panorama. I'm interested in seeing which original IP addresses have been translated and what is the translated address.

The CLI command equivalent for this is 
show running nat-rule-ippool <rule_name>

I have checked the documentation and played around the GUI but I have not been able to find out how to do this.
Kind Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Community Team Member

Hi @WhatNot ,

To my knowledge I don't believe there is a way to check via the GUI nor have I found any documentation to do so.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@WhatNot,

This equivalent level of information to that CLI command isn't available in the GUI, it's one of the commands that you need to run in the CLI or API to get the information. 

However in regard to this:

@WhatNot wrote:

I'm interested in seeing which original IP addresses have been translated and what is the translated address.

You can always expose the NAT Source IP in your logs so you can easily view the NAT address in the GUI if that's what you're after. It isn't toggled by default so some people miss that it's something you can easily toggle on. 

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!