Conditional NAT configuration request

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Conditional NAT configuration request

L3 Networker
Can you please guide me with this scenario and configuration.

I have multiple VPN clients who access two servers (A and B)  in DMZ (Outside to DMZ). The server A has evolved and the new replica of the server A now lies on the inside of the Firewall instead of DMZ. In this case, I need to do Destination NAT for server A (which I donot see any problem).

Since the sources are multiple and public IPs so there is a need to NAT them (Many to one) to a Private IP. With this, there would be a problem with the return traffic because these sources still need to access server B in DMZ.

Question for you- Is this possible to NAT the source if destination is A and no NAT for the source if the destination is B?

Please note both the servers are currently in DMZ zone and has been NATed to a public IP. All the external clients access these servers on their Public NATed Ip.

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

: Please note both the servers are currently in DMZ zone and has been NATed to a public IP. All the external clients access these servers on their Public NATed Ip.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!