configure email profile and email high severity threats

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

configure email profile and email high severity threats

Not applicable

Hi All,

I want to configure an email profile and then send emails to myself in the event of a high severity threat.

I cannot seem to find anything for email profile config in the Administrator's guide 4.0, would highly appreciate any help on setting up this process.

Cheers

Bhav

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Palo Alto Networks Guru

Go to the device tab and click on the Device -> Sever Profiles -> Email tree node.  Add a new Email Profile.  Then go to Device->Log Settings-> System tree node and add your email profile to the critical Email drop down.  Then run a commit.

I hope this helps.

~Jamie

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Palo Alto Networks Guru

Go to the device tab and click on the Device -> Sever Profiles -> Email tree node.  Add a new Email Profile.  Then go to Device->Log Settings-> System tree node and add your email profile to the critical Email drop down.  Then run a commit.

I hope this helps.

~Jamie

Palo Alto Networks Guru

Hi Bhav,

There's a bit of info on this on page 57 of the Administrator's guide.  For more detailed information, please check out the KP article here: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1065

This article will take you through the troubleshooting process while configuring email server profiles for reporting and alerting.

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Guys,

Thank you sooo much for your answers, works, now just need to play around and tailor things.

Cheers

Bhav

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!