Currently problems with the Palo Alto update servers?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Currently problems with the Palo Alto update servers?

L2 Linker

Hello, everyone,

Currently, no Wildfire updates can be found on our firewall and another test, for example downloading an older GlobalProtect version, also fails.

Are there any problems with the Palo Alto update servers at the moment?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Community Team Member

Hi there — 

I believe this issue is being tracked here. If you are unable to retrieve new updates for devices, please stay up-to-date on the status of the issue and its resolution at the link: https://status.paloaltonetworks.com/incidents/4735qj1ydbwq

Thanks for reading!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

L2 Linker

I am also having issue with Palo Alto Wild Fire - currently getting error

"Retrieving Content 'WildFire' info failed with error 'No records found'"

Is this Global issue?

L2 Linker

Since there are already two of us, it looks to me like a global problem with Palo, but would of course be grateful for further contributions.

L1 Bithead

We too have been seeing "Retrieving Content 'WildFire' info failed with error 'No records found'".  

The issue first appears at 9PM 5/16/22 and continued overnight until 6:16AM 5/17/22 PDT.

L2 Linker

I don't think the problem is fixed yet.
Wildfire updates can be downloaded from time to time, but not as often as usual.

Agreed! Latest failure at 07:00 PDT

Same for me, it's hit and miss, a few failures, then a couple of successful connections, and then failure again.

L6 Presenter

Checking my logs, I am not seeing any "no records found" or other errors, but I am seeing multiple intermittent "no new Wildfire updates" messages, starting last night. The last few days of updates for Wildfire (set to update every 15min) shows:

Date

SuccessfulNo update
5/8951
5/9960
5/10951
5/12960
5/13960
5/14951
5/15960
5/16915
5/172322

Also had missed updates on 5/3 between 17:0 and 19:45 GMT.

Community Team Member

Hi there — 

I believe this issue is being tracked here. If you are unable to retrieve new updates for devices, please stay up-to-date on the status of the issue and its resolution at the link: https://status.paloaltonetworks.com/incidents/4735qj1ydbwq

Thanks for reading!
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!