Dynamic Updates not happening to schedule

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Dynamic Updates not happening to schedule

Not applicable

Hi,

I'm new to here so if this is not the correct place, apologies.

I have a PA4020 HA pair that just won't update the Dynamic Updates on the schedule, If I do it manually it works. I have another HA pair set up the same that work ok!!

Steps I've taken to rectify.

System log showed licence errors - ran request licence - resolved this.

Rebooted both devices after changing the schedule to 25 mins in the future - (This resolved it!)

I then changed the schedule to 01:01 every Wednesday Every Wednesday at 01:01  (download-and-install, sync-to-peer)- The following week nothing happens!

I see this in the log....

08/11 01:02:01 general informational general URL filtering license does not exist or expired! Database is not  updated.

But if I do it manually... it works!!!

These fw's are now production so a reboot is not on the cards!

Is there any debugging to see why these are failing.

OS version - 3.1.3

Richard

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

I would check both devices to see if they have licenses for the features. But since you said you have already did this and you still get that error. I would recommending calling into support to see why it is still complaining about the licenses being invalid.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!