EDL- Predefined Paloalto IP Lists do not update

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

EDL- Predefined Paloalto IP Lists do not update

L2 Linker

Hi guys,

my PA is still with the initial set of roughly 500 IPs in the two predefined IP lists which do not update; it is said those lists are part of the AV signature updates which run well. I also have confirmed with the CLI that its is not a GUI problem. Am I missing something here? Can you take a look at your lists and the numbers of IPs within?

I have set up other EDLs which update frequently. Regarding the capacity (20000): are thosesingle IPs or meaning list entries? I see that e.g. 10.10.10.10 is counted as one, same goes for a range of 10.10.10.10-10.10.10.255- it is also counted as one entry.

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

That is hte list capacity. This can be viewed.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000ClRvCAK

Also my list shows predefined of 524 at the moment. You may want to check and see if any update traffic is getting blocked.

Regards,

Thanks Otakar. 524 is the magic number I have also. That's the article that made me ask this question because in the screenshot one can see that at that point in time there were 6701 objects in the predefined lists.

So the capacity basically speaks about objects where an object can be a single ip or a subnet/ range.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!