Error login in back pages

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Error login in back pages

L4 Transporter

8 REPLIES 8

L4 Transporter

Interesting...

Is this PCAP from the client side?

Can you please post a magnified session screenshot when you are trying to access this site. 

Capture.PNG

What does the PAs traffic and Threat logs say? 

It seems like brazilian banks are changing the webs and they are not using java in new webs. I dont know if this could be the problem. Did you see this before???

In your PCAP i can see only 1 way traffic. Would be easier to debug from whole session. I'd suggest capturing whole session and then filtering out just one session starting with SYN packet.

Ok, i'm just guessing here; but is the bank checking client certificate? And are you using proxy? If you answered both yes, try alloing direct connections for this bank and see if it works.

Another thing which would change user certificate would be SSL decryption but from your screenshot I see you aren't using that.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!