External Dynamic Lists not working

Announcements

ATTENTION Customers, All Partners and Employees: The Customer Support Portal (CSP) will be undergoing maintenance and unavailable on Saturday, November 7, 2020, from 11 am to 11 pm PST. Please read our blog for more information.

Highlighted
Cyber Elite

@comip Do you know if your URL Filtering is working at all? 

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Yes, URL Filtering is working.

Highlighted
Cyber Elite

@comip If URL is working and you have the rules setup for both incoming and outgoing traffic then I think the next step would be a TAC case. I would question how your rules are setup however, as you are going to need both one incoming and one outgoing if you are trying to test it by going to those websites. 

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Yes the profiles are applied in both directions.

Thanks for your answers, I'm going to open a case.

Highlighted
Cyber Elite

While this is a bit out of scope for the topic, I just wanted to post another list that i stumbled across recently.

https://www.abuseipdb.com/blocklist

Regards,

Highlighted
L6 Presenter

Hi,

having same issue.Did you open a case ?

Regards

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!