Global Protect client working simultaneously on Mac OSX & Windows OS under Parallels

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect client working simultaneously on Mac OSX & Windows OS under Parallels

L4 Transporter

Has anyone tested the Global Protect client on a Mac running WIndows OS under Parallels or VMware Fusion?  Will the client connect to the GP Gateway under both OSs simultaneously?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Not applicable

Hi, yes on my Mac with Parallels and WIN 8 is working. GP client installed on Mac is 1.2.0-187. Even with OTP over NordicEdge.

Zdenek

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Not applicable

Hi, yes on my Mac with Parallels and WIN 8 is working. GP client installed on Mac is 1.2.0-187. Even with OTP over NordicEdge.

Zdenek

Hi Zdenek,

Sounds great! So, just to clarify, you have the GP client installed on the Mac OS and a GP client installed on the Win 8 Parallel's partition?  Or do you just have one GP client installed on the Mac OS and the Parallel's Win 8 partition uses the shared adapter that has the VPN established?

Thx,

Jeff

Hi Jeff.

Second one is correct so GP installed only on Mac.

Zdenek

That's great!!  I'm glad to hear that the GP client can use the shared VPN adapter and that you don't have to install a separate GP client in the Windows partition.

Thank you very much for the info.

Jeff

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!