Global Protect LSVPN Dual ISP Redundancy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect LSVPN Dual ISP Redundancy

L0 Member

I'm working on configuring a GP LSVPN Hub in our data center with dual ISP's for redundancy.  I'm having some trouble finding a best practice guide for this type of configuration.  Can anyone give some incite to this configuration?  Can I acheive this with a single GP Portal, or will I need the secondary portal available in the event that the primary ISP fails?  

Essentially I'm hoping to host 2 portals each with an independant gateway from a single PA220 running PAN-OS 8.1.0 for a satelliteLSVPN configuration.  

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Here's what I did.

I put our GlobalProtect Portal on a loopback interface in the DMZ. 

I handle the redundancy throught NAT and DNS load-balancing.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!