Global Protect Split Tunnel exclude video traffic issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect Split Tunnel exclude video traffic issue

L3 Networker

Hi All,

I have an issue I am not sure how to address. I have "Exclude video traffic from the tunnel" enabled on the GP gateway. When a user connects and tries to watch a video on our wordpress intranet site, http:/myintranetsite/somevideo embedded in the page, it kills the session in the browser. I get one of those "oops, something went wrong". When I uncheck the exclude video, all works well. So the question is, how can I have it enabled, but not exclude video traffic from our intranet site?

Thanks

Just another I.T. Guy

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

It sounds to me that when you exclude the video traffic a proxy or the firewall policy block the traffic or even routing not being configured drop the traffic.If with pcap on the workstation you see that the excluded video traffi is send then you need to find where it is send.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!