Global Protect won't connect to Iphone MAC

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect won't connect to Iphone MAC

L0 Member

Hello All,

We have Global Protect License for mobile we upgraded recently to 5.0.8 and i see my iphones will not connect.

did any one face this issue ? Works fine with  windows and desktops only with iphone i face the similar issue.

Any help will be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hi @MilanP , Please check below changes in default behavior in GP 5.0.0 onward and are applicable to ios devices only.

ios1.PNGios2.PNG

M

Hi Mayur,

Thank you for your feedback and our time.

Just a question when you say client certificate what is exactly could you be more specific as i don't have much info on it.

Currently our set up is i have a root ca and intermediate ca attached to the tls profile in gateway and the portal.

Do you want me to export the certificate and install on iphone and try ?

Hi @MilanP Are affected devices on iOS12 ? There are certain changes in this version of iOS if compare to older version. The certificate location of certificates in iOS 12 is different than older iOS version so you need to re-import certs.

Please refer this -

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000boSUCAY

Also https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/General-Topics/GlobalProtect-5-0-for-iOS-12-and-User-Certificat... talks about same issue.

Hope this resolves your issue!

Mayur

M
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!