Globalprotect iexplorer 9 Proxy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Globalprotect iexplorer 9 Proxy

Not applicable

Hi All,

i've a globalprotect vpn to connect to office, when i'm at customer site. I use a macbook pro and vpn works well, on the other pc, a Dell with windows 7, the vpn works fine if i connect in thetering from my mobile phone, but if i try to connect over customer proxy i see up and down continuosly and the vpn doesn't work. i've also checked the route print, and i see it add and remove the default route over vpn a lot of time, and i can see on PA500 the connection established and logout. The pan and global protect client are updated at latest release.

With the mac same proxy etc... works fine over proxy.

Someone have an idea?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Not applicable

It seems an issue that will be fixed at the end of the month with a new release of pan os 4.1.7

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Not applicable

It seems an issue that will be fixed at the end of the month with a new release of pan os 4.1.7

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!